“The perpetrators of this fraud may provide official-looking documentation, but it is fraudulent. We urge anyone interested in relocating to the United States to be vigilant for such immigration scams,” the warning says. Source: Hetq
- No events
- Armenian President Tells French Senate President that Both Countries Have Undergone "Momentous Change"
- Arsenal officially signs Armenia playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- Diaspora minister receives AGBU president
- Weather update: Vardenyats Pass partly covered with clear ice
- Election date of Armenia’s next PM announced: Parliament’s Vice Speaker makes clarifications