During the first eleven months of 2017, according to Armenia’s National Statistical Service, trade between the two neighboring countries amounted to US$237 million, up 7.8% from the same period in 2016. Source: Hetq
- No events
- Armenian President Tells French Senate President that Both Countries Have Undergone "Momentous Change"
- Arsenal officially signs Armenia playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- Diaspora minister receives AGBU president
- Weather update: Vardenyats Pass partly covered with clear ice
- Election date of Armenia’s next PM announced: Parliament’s Vice Speaker makes clarifications