Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has accused outside forces hostile to Iran of exacerbating anti-government protests that have claimed the lives of at least 21 people since Thursday. Source: Hetq
- No events
- Armenian President Tells French Senate President that Both Countries Have Undergone "Momentous Change"
- Arsenal officially signs Armenia playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- Diaspora minister receives AGBU president
- Weather update: Vardenyats Pass partly covered with clear ice
- Election date of Armenia’s next PM announced: Parliament’s Vice Speaker makes clarifications