Luxembourg’s highest court on Thursday overturned the ruling against whistleblower Antoine Deltour, who in 2014 leaked documents revealing that the country had given multi-billion tax breaks to multinational companies, according to Deutsche Welle. Source: Hetq
- No events
- Armenian President Tells French Senate President that Both Countries Have Undergone "Momentous Change"
- Arsenal officially signs Armenia playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- Diaspora minister receives AGBU president
- Weather update: Vardenyats Pass partly covered with clear ice
- Election date of Armenia’s next PM announced: Parliament’s Vice Speaker makes clarifications