Hermineh Naghdalyan, a former deputy speaker of the Armenian parliament and member of the ruling Republican Party of Armenia, will now longer serve as a member of Armenia’s delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) Source: Hetq
- No events
- Armenian President Tells French Senate President that Both Countries Have Undergone "Momentous Change"
- Arsenal officially signs Armenia playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- Diaspora minister receives AGBU president
- Weather update: Vardenyats Pass partly covered with clear ice
- Election date of Armenia’s next PM announced: Parliament’s Vice Speaker makes clarifications