Ruben Tatulyan, a crime boss in Russia recently blacklisted by United States authorities, has publicly said that he’s an advisor to Armenian Minister of Foreign Affairs Edward Nalbandian. Source: Hetq
- No events
- Armenian President Tells French Senate President that Both Countries Have Undergone "Momentous Change"
- Arsenal officially signs Armenia playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- Diaspora minister receives AGBU president
- Weather update: Vardenyats Pass partly covered with clear ice
- Election date of Armenia’s next PM announced: Parliament’s Vice Speaker makes clarifications