Artur Khachatryan, the governor of Armenia’s northern Shirak Province, believes that people need to modify their expectations from the government regarding state handouts and must take a more proactive approach to solving developmental issues. Source: Hetq
- No events
- Armenian President Tells French Senate President that Both Countries Have Undergone "Momentous Change"
- Arsenal officially signs Armenia playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- Diaspora minister receives AGBU president
- Weather update: Vardenyats Pass partly covered with clear ice
- Election date of Armenia’s next PM announced: Parliament’s Vice Speaker makes clarifications