The Armavir Administrative Court is set to hear the murder case of Manouk Simonyan, an advisor to the Armavir provincial governor, who was allegedly axed to death by his wife on July 22, 2017 while sleeping in his house. Source: Hetq
- No events
- Armenian President Tells French Senate President that Both Countries Have Undergone "Momentous Change"
- Arsenal officially signs Armenia playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- Diaspora minister receives AGBU president
- Weather update: Vardenyats Pass partly covered with clear ice
- Election date of Armenia’s next PM announced: Parliament’s Vice Speaker makes clarifications